Sunday, September 30, 2018

week 1 assignments roundup

Week 1 Assignments Roundup


In week 1 I have been finding it a bit overwhelming with the ramp up of work for year 2 in all my assignments. After getting to know my way around the blooger.com website, creating posts and learning about labels etc i feel like I am ready to get back up  to speed with daily assignment uploads and planning out a schedule around work and college. I would like to try and take advantage of the Wikipedia trails, Tech Tasks and Commenting as extra credit tasks as a safeguard in case I ever miss an upload or if I need to catch up on any missed assignments. Of course the idea of finishing up the semester early with a decent mark is exiting so I am going to try my best to jump ahead as much as I can.

My Blog page after some personalization 

No comments:

Post a Comment