Thursday, October 18, 2018

unity tutorial 3

Unity Tutorial 3


This is the first tutorial i have have come into serious difficulty with, I struggle a lot with web design mainly as i find it difficult to work with code and the way it has to be written, for this lab I was able to  build the clock in less than ten minutes, just by scanning over the scales and positions given in the instructions, my problems arose when the visual studio c# coding came into play. I understand it is inevitable that i will have to become efficient with the C# coding to add vital physics and mechanics into my game and it is frustrating when i can easily sail trough the design part of unity only to be stumped by the styling and coding necessary to get the game working correctly. As with Dreamweaver and other programs we have used, it will take me some time to get used to being able to work through code and be able to identify problems and solutions when needed ad be able to get that done quickly and efficiently. Other than these set backs, I feel like I am starting to get used to the process of creating assets and game objects and being able to make them work together nicely. In the next few lab tutorials I hope to tie in the C# into my design and hopefully start to understand it more clearly.

                                         A screenshot of my completed Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment