Monday, November 19, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Week 8 Reading and Writing



Looking back on my reading and writing blogs i feel that although I may have missed a few uploads on these topics i have definitely benefited from writing these blogs. the reading blogs give an opportunity to look at relevant subjects and information that i would probably never just come across while surfing the web or wouldn't even know to look for them while researching.
The writing blogs also help get ideas from my mind down in words which helps to develop ideas and progress as its easier to move on when things are put down in writing. I would have liked to work on more of these as they are a great way to show progression and research of game design info.
I feel i have fallen behind considerably in this lecture as a result of not being able to fit in almost daily blog posts or coming to Sunday and realizing i haven't been able to complete any blogs ahead of time and having to prioritize important uploads. I am not happy with my progression so far in the design of my game but I'm hoping i can pick up the pace on design and development and make a game that i am proud to share.

This is an example of one image i like as it shows how a simple table created to outline a tool used to aid in my game development can be simple and effective in laying out essential and useful info into a graphic which can then used to compress full pages of information into a few strong points that can be easily recalled and used when needed.

I think it would be good practice to keep up the reading and writing blogs as they are good for keeping track of progress and can double as a notebook to keep ideas and notes of important info while creating our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment